Saturday, April 4, 2009

Czech ya later!

I have been so busy I have not had time to blog and it has been driving me crazy cuz I have to much to report on. Here is a quick summary:

Our first dance competition was strange but it turned out good for us. It was Spotlight in Seattle but there were odd studios there and the judging was very weird. I wish I could explain better but it was just not the normal competition experience. We did well, though, so I can't really complain.

Drill team went to state and performed very well but it was also an odd experience. The judging was honestly the worst thing that I have ever seen. We took 2nd in Drill and did not place in Hip Hop (because of a stupid safety deduction) and did not place in Pom. For more pictures and info, go to Lori's blog. I am so sorry that I can't give you all the details because it was really something.

We are headed out today to Prague to go and pick up Brad. We will actually pick him up on Thursday. If we are understanding it right, the internet at our hotel is $50 per day so we may not have it. We'll see. I will try to catch up when I get back.

While we are away - if you see any of my kids doing things they shouldn't, please feel free to intervene! Ha Ha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun picking up Brad! That was the best thing we ever did when we picked up Tyson!

Patrick said...

David
I need to talk to you immediately if you get this when you are getting your son.

Call or email me.