Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kylie's Senior Prom!

It's prom time! Beautiful dresses, dashing tuxedos, gorgeous girls, handsome guys...
oh to be young and cellulite free again!!

Kylie's date was Dylan Signorelli. Aren't they adorable?



Dylan is a great guy and even though I rarely let him in the house, I really like him. It's nothing personal. I don't let any teenage boys in the house if I can help it!



I've never seen a group more punctual. Kyle Palmer, Breanna Haddican, and Dylan were expected between 5:40-5:45 and the doorbell rang at 5:40. That never happens!





Dinner group: L-R Katelynn Reed, Kylie, Kaylee Steever, Mattie Bergeson, Madi Wilks, Breanna, Jordan Loera, Kyleigh Williamson and Kenzie Baker!



The guys! Standing: Devan Peterson, Kyle Palmer, Jordan Wilks, Lewis Bruneel, Colby Byington, Dylan, Tyler Platt (days away from a mission) Kneeling: Dominic Cacchiotti, Christian Manly, Levi Walpol



Attitude!



Kylie has had a great group of friends to grow up with here in Moses Lake. There just happens to be a big group of exceptional boys and girls her age. Many of them are in this group. I will miss them so much. One thing I can promise you, the future is in good hands with these kids!



Why is it always windy when you have pretty hair?



Four!





Kylie's amazing friends - Kylie, Katelynn, Breanna, Mattie, Kenzie





Kenzie & Kylie - BFF



I can't help but stop and think about how truly blessed we all are. These kids are so fortunate to live in this great country and come from loving families who cherish them. We are so fortunate to be able to provide them with pretty dresses and rented tuxedos. We have so much while others in the world have so little. We truly are blessed in so many ways. For some reason, I always pause to think about that at times like these.

I wish there were more movies and tv shows that portrayed the kind of kids that these kids are. Hollywood would have everyone believe that they don't exist anymore and it's absolutely not true! Here we are in 2010 with this group of attractive, intelligent and talented kids having a fun non-alcoholic, non-drug using, non-hotel room seeking, non-smoking prom! And there are lots more groups out there just like them!!

Okay, I am waxing way too philosophical for a simple prom blog but I am so proud of this group of seniors!

5 comments:

Angie said...

kylie is such a beautiful girl! love her.

Kacey Nielsen said...

One good lookin group! Where were all those cute boys when I was in high school! Must have been something in the water in 1983...

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

The all looked so gorgeous! How fun!!!

Peggy Dee said...

Tricia - What's up with the Chinese comments? Is that you?

Tricia Kuo said...

No!it's not me!!and i dont know who's that.