Monday, December 6, 2010

She's cute!

She was cute then and she's still cute now at 19!

Kylie, you have been keeping us entertained for 19 years now! (Well, actually 20 because you were pretty entertaining as in infant too. Yes, you just came with all that talent!) I never get tired of watching you perform whether it's dancing, singing, acting or my personal favorite... all 3!

I wonder if your favorite audience is still our shiny gold fireplace trim that you could see your reflection in? Probably! That trim was pretty and shiny and best of all - silent. (Unlike your mother who usually told you that it was good... but it wasn't your best.) I can't help it that I am able to see how truly talented you are - it's a blessing and a curse! (Don't be hatin' - it's my job.)

It has been a pleasure and a privilege to watch you grow into the beautiful person that you are today both inside and out. I'm so proud of you! You were so cute then and you still are. I love being your mom.

Happy Birthday Kylie!!!


3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

She is surprisingly cute when she's angry...

Happy birthday Kylie!

Unknown said...

I blame that dance for my forgotten childhood...

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Oh Courtney!
Happy Birthday Kylie. That is one of my favorite numbers.