Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Scarlet sledding!

My blog is still being very picky about what footage it will upload. Is it possible that it is too embarrassed to show the video of us playing "Jolly Old St. Nickolas" on the pipes? I just can't imagine that. Or is it trying to spare all of you from having to see it? No one knows for sure. It did allow me to upload this video of Scarlet sledding. Kacey wanted it on her blog but mine is going to allow me to upload it so I am taking it.

Now is she having fun or not? That is a good question. Well, she's not crying - but that may only be because she is too terrified to make any sound at all. You be the judge...

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

You have to add the one where she almost whacks you with the sled. Too funny!

Samantha said...

That is hilarious!