Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy 16th Birthday Kendall!


K is for her Kindle… that girl likes to read.



E is for entertainer... the stage she does need.



N is for knockout… her legs go for miles.



D is for darling… she’s so cute when she smiles.

A is for art… she paints and she draws.



L is for laughter… she’s full of guffaws.



L is also for lovely… our Kendall’s so dear.



We hope your 16th is a wonderful year!



Kendall is 16! And she has her license so lookout!!

We love you Kendall!!!

6 comments:

Brad said...

I can't believe Kendall is 16 that is crazy! I love you Kendall!!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

The girl is goregous. The poem... a bit on the lame side. I am sorry you are the sixth child, Kendall. The rhymes seem to get worse as the years go on. At least youre good lookin!

:)

Unknown said...

Oh man I just love Kendall. Those pictures are so pretty. I wish I had looked that good in my dress. She should have had a longer awkward stage, it's no fair.

Peggy Dee said...

Hey Kacey... don't be dis'n my poem. Rhyming is not always as easy as it looks! I will admit that guffaw is not my favorite word but it rhymed and it did describe Kendall's personality - so cut me some slack!!

Kristy said...

Kendall has always been adorable but who knew she would be so tall and gorgeous?? I love you Kendall! You make me smile and always have great books.

vjc said...

I personally loved the poem.