Friday, February 26, 2010

Dancing Dads at Gonzaga!



Last night we performed our biannual (is that every other year?) Father/Daughter number at the Gonzaga basketball game. The Gonzaga crowd is always fun. The arena is always packed because they are sold out years in advance. They really loved the dads!






















Here is some video footage from last night's performance. I'm sorry that it's so shaky. I was taping the jumbo tron and between my shaky camera angle and the camera man zooming all over the place - it may make those who have motion sickness start to turn green. It's kind of fun to see who made it on the big screen, though!

6 comments:

Earl Family said...

Pure awesome.

Really.

Cali said...

How do you get all those dads to show up and do this? Do they have to come to tons of practices? What about the costumes? Wow.

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Love it! I just posted the pictures on the dance blog too!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

The routine looks SO cute!! Lots of hard work paid off I think!! :)

lysh said...

I think it's funny that even in the pictures some dads look totally at ease and others look SO uncomfortable. Love it!

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

That was the highlight of my day.