Friday, June 18, 2010

Thank you!

Who knew getting hijacked would be so much fun? Someone got in and wiped out our dance email inbox and that wasn't too fun but, luckily, this was way better than that!

THANK YOU to everyone who contributed to my birthday blog in any way. I loved it! I just had a huge smile all day long. What a wonderful surprise! I loved all those comments from my friends and my family and the friends of my friends and family and the strangers who don't even know my friends and family (Just kidding! I think everyone was eventually identified.) It was so sweet of everyone to take the time to send me a note. Thank you sooooo much! I had a great birthday!!!

I hope that Angie and Connie have great birthdays today as well. I would happily party with you guys anytime!!

1 comment:

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

When you get our age it is not necessarily a celebration. We just feel good that we can remember that we are having a birthday.