Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday Kristy!

Kristy is 25 today! I thought that in honor of her birthday, I would finally finish her wedding blog. It's not that blogging about these kind of wonderful events is a chore or anything, it's so much fun - it just takes so much time. What a joy it has been to go back over the wedding events, though. (So scroll down and take a look at the last two entries.)

It was so much fun to plan this wedding with Kristy. It's not that Kacey was difficult or anything, she was great. But Kristy is just so cute about things. She gets so excited about some of the smallest details. I don't know how to describe it, but it was just fun!

I am just so proud of Kristy and feel so privileged to be her mother. She is one of a kind and I don't know exactly what it is, but there is just something special about her. I'm glad that Trevor saw it too because they make a great couple. We couldn't be happier with her choice. Even though their wedding trumped Christmas (and it will be remembered less than fondly by some members of our family) it was a magical time and I will treasure those memories.

Happy Birthday Kristy!

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

A very nice birthday present! 8 months per blog entry though is not a great record mom. Just saying

P.S. Aren't my kids so darn good lookin?!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

Happy Birthday Kristy!

Cali said...

I seriously love Kristy with all my heart. She is a true original. I can't even think about her without smiling!