Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's good to be the king!

That is one of David's favorite things to say and my inspiration behind our costumes for the 7th Ward Halloween dance. We haven't dressed up in years so it was kinda fun and much easier to dress up when you don't have to get anyone else ready for Halloween.

I have to say that David does make a pretty dashing king! The bad part was that every time I told him he couldn't do something (like fast dancing by himself cuz he looked like a dork) he kept saying, "Yes I can, I'm the king!"





2 comments:

::lindsay said...

Those are awesome costumes! I can totally picture David saying that too!

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

You should never give David that much power! I think it is in "My Big Greek Wedding" where the mother says that the man may be the head of the house, but the mother is the neck that turns the head.