Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ideal again? We'll see...

Bon jour! We are back from Paris and we had a great time! I will try to blog about it in a timely manner. (Ha! What are the chances? But I'm really going to try.)

I ate whatever I wanted and it was pretty heavenly. It would have been even better if I was able to speak French and knew which delicious foods I should order. It could be that the language barrier saved me some calories, who knows? There were plenty of delicious tarts and pastries that needed no translation!

My official weight loss before I left was 14 lbs. in the month that I was on Ideal Protein (minus the Boise binge.) I was surprised that it wasn't more because it felt like I had lost more weight than that but I think it was possibly because I was also building some muscle. Before I left I believe Emily West was down 40 lbs. in less than 2 months but she was nice to say that she thought possibly my weight loss rate was a little less than some others because I didn't have as much to lose. We'll just go with that!

As much as I enjoyed eating everything I wanted, I did kind of miss the way I felt on Ideal Protein. You can just tell that you are doing your body a favor. I think I gained back maybe 2-3 lbs. It's a little hard to tell exactly. I am back on Ideal Protein and hoping to get to my goal weight before I head to New York in about 10 days (so I can eat Crumbs cupcakes - yum!)

If anyone is interested in learning more about Ideal Protein, there is a representative from the company who will be giving a presentation explaining the program and how it works at David's office on Thursday (Sept. 23rd) at 6:00. It should take about an hour. It's free and anyone is invited. No need to RSVP, just show up. Bon appetit! (Yah, I know - enough with the French words! It's annoying. I hear ya...)

4 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I definitely want a paris update! Good Luck with the rest of your diet. I hear you look great. (not that you needed to lose anything in the first place)

Peggy Dee said...

Danielle you are so sweet! That's why you're one of my favorite people!!!

Kylie said...

Enough about the diet lets talk more about the cupcakes! You better bring me one home and I mean it.... The candy apple is my favorite! :D haha I can't wait to see how great you look next weekend!

Lori said...

I agree with Kylie....going to lunch weekly and talking about how we didn't care if we were really thin was much more fun....
and I'm having a cupcake EVERYDAY of our NEW YORK trip....can't wait!!
(You look great by the way!)