Monday, December 5, 2011

A few video tidbits for your viewing pleasure...

I hate being so behind on my blogging but life is just so busy right now. I'm not sure when I am going to catch up but I'm still determined to try! Here are a few videos I wanted to share...

We had a small group at Thanksgiving. Brad, Courtney and Kylie went to Kacey's in Vegas because it's much closer and warmer. I don't blame them but we missed them. We had fun, anyway, with the group we had which included my two nieces, Makenna and Haley, who are Becky's daughters. Tney came for a visit and we had the best time with them. They were able to join in our Fruit Ninja competition. Lucky them!



Here is some video of Courtney competing at the Fall Dansport competition at BYU with her partner, Tim Colvin. I just love watching them dance. Angie, Qiana and Kim were able to join me which made it doubly fun. I love those girls. Courtney was mesmerizing and it just makes me so happy and proud to watch her glide across the floor. See for yourself...







Brad and Kylie were there, too, to cheer Courtney on. What a good brother Brad is! By the way, the crowd cheers for their favorite couples so even though I would rather sit and watch quietly and take it all in, I shout now and then so that Courtney and Tim know they have fans. You're welcome, Courtney and Tim.

What a fun weekend it was to share with so many people I love!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I loved watching Courtney dance!! so fun to sit and chat with you and Kylie and see my "Strictly Ballroom" fantasy come to life.