Saturday, December 14, 2013

30, Flirty and Fabulous!


My baby turned 30 today! Well, yesterday... as it is already after midnight and I have not gotten her birthday blog up yet. Arrgh! Not only did she have her 30th birthday on Friday the 13th but she had it on the opening night of Nutcracker! So the chances of getting a timely birthday blog were cursed. Kacey, please excuse my tardiness!

It’s really hard to believe my firstborn is 30!

I swear she was this size about 5 minutes ago!
 

But now she is this boy’s mother!
 

And she has 3 more little cutie pies!!

  
She is the best sister ever!

And she makes the cutest grandkids!

I feel like I won the mother lottery when I got Kacey as my firstborn. I respect her and I admire her and I love hanging out with her!


Happy Birthday, Kacey! Thanks for bringing us 30 years of pure joy!!

2 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Happy Birthday Kacey. I know what you mean about just being born. I can't fathom how time flies when you look back. It seems like we raised our family in the snap of a finger.

Unknown said...

Aw, happy birthday Kacey! This is so sweet. :)