Friday, December 6, 2013

Look who's feeling 22!

This is Kylie right around 2nd grade... and now she is teaching 2nd graders. Oh my! I am so proud of her. She's so grown up! It makes me feel old but it also delights me to see her have such an impact on her students. I have no doubt that these kids will never forget their 2nd grade teacher!

And I bet future Claudio will thank his favorite teacher, Miss Earl, for believing in him when he receives the Tony Award for his one man play "All Things Mario!!"

I love you, Kylie! Happy 22nd birthday!!






1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Happy Birthday Kylie. Remember your 16th birthday? When the wards changed? That was a bummer birthday for you. I remember. I was speaking at a fireside that night for your ward and you were so sad. Crying on your birthday is never a good thing. I hope 22 is a great one.