Sunday, October 18, 2009

Kristy's birthday blog - finally!

24 reasons why I love Kristy!

1. She was a beautiful baby. (I would have loved her anyway, but isn't she cute!)



2. She is kind.

3. She is funny.

4. She is a Simpson's trivia expert.

5. She was a great sleeper. Even when she was in Kindergarten she would go to school in the morning, come home and take a nap and still go to bed at 8:30! Here she is taking a little nap in the restaurant during a break from Sea World.



6. She is a great cook.

7. She has a strong testimony.

8. She wore the same Halloween costume two years in a row. I honestly can't remember if this was my idea or Kristy's?!

1987 - Mini & Mickey:


1988 - Jem and Mickey?


9. She is smart.

10. She gets us Marriott discounts.

11. She was and still is a good missionary.

12. She can rock the short haircut.



13. She loves good food.

14. She is a great sister. (There may have been some instances in the past that she is not proud of...)

15. She wore a McDonald's happy meal pumpkin bucket on her head for about 6 months. I have no idea why!



16. She is always in search of the perfect creme brulet.

17. She is an excellent employee.

18. She chose sports over dance. (I just don't think I could have handled one more dancer!)





19. She is a good and loyal friend.

20. She is optimistic.

21. She has nine lives. (3 down, 6 to go!)

Accident #1:


22. She is honest.

23. She has great taste in men.



24. Her Uncle Doug once said, "The best way to describe Kristy is that she is without guile." (If you don't know what that word means, look it up.) I think it is one of the best compliments that a person could get.

I love you Kristy!

Happy 24th Birthday (a little late!)

8 comments:

dirty>south said...

oh man i miss those HUGE glasses. bring them back please. happy b-day.

Kacey Nielsen said...

That was a very good list. You need grandkid time, I need Kristy time! Let's trade!

Lori said...

I love everything about Kristy!! She makes everything you go to more fun....

Angie said...

I loved when kristy worked at the office cause nothing was funner than me and her prank calling randi Tucker, over and over and over...loved it.

Anonymous said...

We love Kristy!! Her sense of humor is great!

::lindsay said...

Love the B-day post! Kristy is hilarious.

Tricia Kuo said...

Kristy you are onlt two days older than me!

Samantha said...

Happy late birthday Kristy!