Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Poor Kristy!

So Kristy's birthday was August 30th and still no birthday blog for her. Poor Kristy! On Kristy's birthay, David and I were celebrating our anniversary and his birthday in Victoria. I wasn't a good enough mother to get it done before we left on our trip. Oh how I wish I was that good of a mother. Alas, I leave for New York in 15 mins. and my goal was to get the blog up before I left. Of course, my scanner is not cooperating so I cannot post the pictures that I wanted to post. It looks like Kristy's birthday blog is still going to have to wait. I'm sure she won't mind. She is starting to know just how Courtney feels as the forgotten middle child!

I spent last week with Kristy in Utah doing wedding stuff. We found a wedding dress and it's gorgeous. Not very many girls can pull this dress off but Kristy can. We also got their engagement pictures take and there were a lot of cute ones. The camera loves Kristy! (It likes Trevor - but it loves Kristy!!) Now we have to design the invitation. So much to do but Kristy is handling it like a pro.

I am so happy for Kristy. Trevor is a wonderful guy and I think they are going to compliment each other nicely. I am thrilled for both of them. Trevor recently fixed my computer which had a virus and he bought me an external hard drive so I can back up my stuff - how's that for sucking up to his future mother-in-law! I like it!!

Kristy, you have always been and will always be special. There is just something about you. I love spending time with you. I loved spending time with Brad and Courtney too. I forget how much I miss them when they are away at school. There is no one that I would rather be with than my kids. After all those years of trouble, who would have thought that they would turn out to be my favorite people in the whole world?

I love you Kristy. Your birthday blog is coming! At least I hope it is!! I still haven't posted about picking Brad up in Slovakia. I just need a little more time!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Poor Kristy indeed. Though honestly you not writing my birthday blog is really no big deal. I'm just happy I have you to plan my wedding, without you I'd be pretty hopeless.