Saturday, May 7, 2011

Earl Family Cruise - Intro

Kacey here.

For those of you who don't know, for several years now my mom has asked us to forgo gifts in exchange for memories from our childhood. This includes Christmas, birthday, and mother's day. You would think that would be an easy exchange... but a few years later and we are all running a little low on memories. Its not like we didn't have fantastic childhoods but remembering stuff? Once we got past all of the obvious ones, wrote down a few "half-remembered" ones supplemented with pictures, and even hit the "I am pretty sure this happened to me and not in a movie I saw one" ones, we were all running a little low.

That is when we came up with our fantastic Mother's Day plan. We would save my mom the trouble of writing her cruise blog! Seven days, seven of us, now that is too much of a coincidence to pass up on!

So here it is mom, straight from us to you to let you know how much we love and appreciate you. Thank you for letting us enjoy this week together, thank you for being our mom, thank you for being so behind in your blogging that we knew you wouldn't get to it before we did, and mostly thank you for putting up with all of us!

From all of us,

Love, Kacey, Kristy, Brad, Courtney, Kylie, Kendall & Bryan

2 comments:

Tyler - Danielle - Emree said...

I was reading this all while up in the early morning hours with my terrible sleeper! How fun and how funny. I even woke Tyler up bc I was laughing silo hard at Courtney getting flushed. So to my second mom... Happy mothers day! I love you: )

Myca said...

Loved these posts! They were hilarious. I was laughing out loud a couple times. Sounds like you guys had a blast! I am so jealous at the fun that you guys have as a family...I really would love to join you on one of your trips...seriously. :)